Just 20km from Valmiera down the river Gauja in Gauja National park we own place for lovers of leisurely holidays with good active tourism possibilities.
- Building with kitchen, shower, WC and accommodation possibilities.
- Big shelter with lodges next to it.
- Big area with fireplace.
- -in tents 7.50 eur per person
- -in dorms 10.00 eur per person
- – quest house 4 person-Monday-65.00 eur ,Tuesday-65.00 eur ,Wednesday 65.00 eur ,Thursday 65.00 eur ,Friday 80.00 eur , Saturday 100.00 eur,Sunday 65.00 eur.
- -for extra charge – sauna 25.00 eur 3 hours, one day canoe trip 40.00 eur.Suggested routes Valmiera -Caunītes 21 km,Caunītes-Jāņarāmis 10 km,Caunītes-Lenči 17 km,Caunītes-Cēsis 23 km.
Pure Latvian nature around.
You can find marked bicycle trail Valmiera-Cēsis next to the CAMP CAUNĪTES.
Our guests can use our canoes for fishing or short tours along the river Gauja.
Things to do near CAMP CAUNĪTES.
1.Explore highest sandstone rocks in the Gauja National park named Līču-Lanģu klintis situated 1km from the Gauja river in oposite riverbanck from CAUNĪTES.
2.Explore white sandstone rocks named Sietiņiezis. Sietiņiezis is situated 4km from CAUNITES near bicycle trail Valmiera- Cēsis.
3.Visit Nature Education center Vecupītes situated 10 km from CAUNĪTES in Valmiera direction.There is marked 3 km long nature education trail near center office.
Short walk to small private museum in Lejasbrežģi.
There are lot of tracks for bicycle tours where you mostly visit nature monuments like
sandstone rock Sarkanās klintis.
Sandstone rock Ramatu klintis.
Sandstone rock Ērgļu klintis.
Sandstone rock Grīviņu iezis.
You can visit nearest villages to get feeling local sharm for example Vaidava with small national ceramics faktory.
Nearest provincial towns with population more than 15000 from CAUNĪTES are Valmiera or Cēsis.